Benefits of exercise after pregnancy
Regular exercise after pregnancy can:
- Promote weight loss, particularly when combined with reduced calorie intake
- Improve your cardiovascular fitness
- Restore muscle strength and tone
- Condition your abdominal muscles
- Boost your energy level
- Improve your mood
- Relieve stress
- Help prevent and promote recovery from postpartum depression
Better yet, including physical activity in your daily routine helps you set a positive example for your child now and in the years to come.
You CAN find the time to workout after the delivery of your baby! Just grab the baby and get started! This video uses pilates and aerobics to show you how to bond with your baby AND get a great workout! Both standing and floor exercises. There are no excuses NOT to get into shape using my workout. Get started today and have fun!