Ingredients – 2 Portions:
- – 1 Tbs coconut oil
- – lots of stir fry veggies (4-6 cups)
- – 4 cups cubed chicken breast
- – 3 tsp granulated garlic powder
- – 3 tsp dried parsley
- – salt and pepper to taste
- – For the Dressing:
- – 2 Tbs Homemade Mayo
- – 2 tsp Hot Sauce (Franks, Tabasco, etc.)
Place your coconut oil in a wok or non-stick pan over med heat.
Once the coconut oil has melted, dump your veggies, granulated garlic, salt and pepper in. Cook until veggies are tender.
Add in diced chicken and parsley. Cook until chicken is no longer pink.
Serve over cauliflower rice and top with spicy mayo dressing.