30min 4 portions
Ingredients – 4 Portions:
- – 700g flank steak or thinly sliced top round steak
- – ¼-1/2 cup steak marinade
- – 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- – 1 large handful french style green beans
- – 1 large white onion, cut into strips
Marinade your steak in a large ziplock bag for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
Preheat your oven to 175.
Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Spray with cooking spay or drizzle a little olive oil on the inside.
Cut steak into smaller strips (I cut my steaks in half)
Take a few pieces of bell pepper, green beans, and onion and wrap the steak tightly around the vegetables. Secure with toothpicks.
Sear meat in skillet, about one minute, then rotating until brown on all sides.
Continue until all meat is seared.
Place steak wraps on baking sheet and let bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.